XSDR225 - Collaborative Decision-Making and Negotiation
This leadership course extends the Decision Quality framework to two kinds of multi-party decisions: decisions made with collaboration (negotiation) and decisions made in competition (game theory). It addresses both the analytical and behavioral aspects of multi-party decisions.
Learn How To
- Apply game theory to address competitive/cooperative situations, including negotiations, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Leverage information sharing and a relationship frame to maximize the value each party will receive
- Prepare for and conduct negotiations and deal with difficult negotiation tactics
- Put yourself into other's shoes and minds, interpret signals (or bluffs), and message others credibly
- Use decision quality principles and differences in framing, information, and preferences to jointly create greater value and reach win-win solutions in multi-party situations
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
The curriculum in this course is mapped to the PMI® Talent Triangle. Participation earns you PDUs to maintain Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
Strategic and Business Management
Technical Project Management
PMP is a registered mark of of the Project Management Institute, Inc.